St Mark's After School Club
St Mark’s After School Club was set up as a self funding after school child care provider in 2000/2001.
With effect from 1st September 2013 the After School Club will run as part of the whole school set up managed by the Governing Body and Headteacher
To provide an “after school facility” that will enable parents to seek employment full time.
- To ensure that every child is valued, known and cared for in a safe and secure environment in which success is shared and no one is seen to fail.
- To promote cooperation, responsibility, self confidence and honesty
We provide a variety of age-appropriate activities which may be structured, such as art and craft projects or less structured such as jigsaws and board games as well as a quiet area where children can read or complete homework.
Where possible we will also organise outdoor activities such as rounders, football, tennis and other playground games. We also have a television and video to use should the children wish.
Snacks are provided in the form of toast, a piece for fruit, biscuit and a drink..
The After School Club is open from 3.30 pm – 5.30 pm
- The cost per session will increase to £5.50
- There will be no reduced rate for siblings.
- Any sessions where your child is booked in to the After School Club and does not attend will be charged for.
- Late collection charges will be applied.
- Non-payment will result in one weeks’ notice of your child’s place being offered to another child on our waiting list.
- Contracts will be issued.
Please contact school if you wish to apply for a place in our After School Club.