St Mark’s RC School Breakfast Club
With effect from 3rd September 2014 as part of the whole school set up managed by the Governing Body and Headteacher St Mark’s will run a Breakfast Club.
Please note the following very important information.
The Breakfast Club opens at 7.30 am.
- The cost per session is £5.50 payable weekly, monthly or termly in advance
- There will be no reduced rate for siblings.
- Any sessions where your child is booked in to the Breakfast Club and does not attend will be charged for.
- Non-payment will result in one weeks’ notice of your child’s place being offered to another child on our waiting list.
- To ensure your child’s relaxed transition into class, the latest time for your child to receive breakfast is 8.15 am.
- The entrance to the Breakfast Club is through the double doors on the KS2 playground where there is a bell.
- Contracts will be issued to parents.
Please contact school if you wish to apply for a place in our Breakfast Club.