St Mark's RC Breakfast Club
St Mark's RC Breakfast club was set up in September 2014, it is managed by the Governing Board and Headteacher.
Please note the following very important information.
The Breakfast Club opens at 7.30 am.
- The cost per session is £5.50 payable weekly, monthly or termly in advance
- There will be no reduced rate for siblings.
- Any sessions where your child is booked in to the Breakfast Club and does not attend will be charged for.
- Non-payment will result in one weeks’ notice of your child’s place being offered to another child on our waiting list.
- To ensure your child’s relaxed transition into class, the latest time for your child to receive breakfast is 8.15 am.
- The entrance to the Breakfast Club is through the double doors on the KS2 playground where there is a bell.
- Contracts will be issued to parents.
Please contact school if you wish to apply for a place in our Breakfast Club.