At St. Mark's RC Primary school we take E-Safety seriously. If you have any questions about E-Safety then please feel free to contact Mrs Mann.
'Keep Your Child Safe' document produced by 'Think You Know'
Vodaphone Digital Parenting Magazine
For hints and tips here are a few websites you may find useful:
- www.o2.co.uk/help/nspcc O2 and the NSPCC have joined joined forces to help keep children safe by helping UK parents and guardians to explore and see the internet as children do - a world that’s creative, fun and exciting - as well as understand the real dangers that exist online.
- www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/keeping-children-safe/online-safety/ Helpful advice and tools you can use to help keep your child safe whenever and wherever they go online.
- www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents/ The new site offers a completely refreshed suite of articles and guidance on all aspects of child internet safety.
- www.childnet-int.org/ Know IT ALL section for children and parents.
- www.thinkuknow.co.uk/ CEOP website.
- www.getsafeonline.org/ Information for parents.
- www.commonsensemedia.org/website-lists Common Sense Media have a list of hand-picked lists of fun, age-appropriate children's sites and online games.