Our Vision and Ethos
St. Mark’s is:
- A Roman Catholic School. We teach the Faith, doctrines and practices of the Roman Catholic Church. We work closely with the Parish of St. Mark’s R.C. Church and our Parish Priest.
- A caring school where we want all children to be happy and well motivated.
- A school where children will be challenged and achieve high standards through a varied and enriched curriculum.
- A school where all members of the school community have equal access to learning opportunities and enjoy growing and learning together.
- To place Christ at the centre of our community and lead our children into full membership of the church by way of the Sacramental Programme.
- To foster a deeper understanding and commitment to our Faith.
- To work with parents, carers, governors and our Parish to educate our children.
- To ensure that every child is valued, known and loved in a safe and secure environment in which all share in success.